What happens without proper building weatherization?
• Moisture seeps into the building structure.
• Wood and other materials can rot.
• Mold can form.
• If left untreated, structures can fail.
Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap helps you maintain a dry building structure for years to come thanks to our patented technology that actually channels liquid away from the wall assembly to the ground.
You get it all with BLOCK-IT* House Wrap:
• Easy to handle and install
• A tough liquid barrier to prevent water penetration
• Breathable barrier technology that lets vapor escape
• 10-Year Limited Warranty
• Premium protection at affordable pricing
• 180 days UV-stabilized
• Meets requirements of ASTM E2273 Drainage Test 2
• Meets requirements of ICC-ES AC38 Water Resistive Barrier 2
• Meets requirements of ASTM E2178 Air Permeance of Building Materials 2
• Meets requirements of ASTM 84 Class A Flame Spread Index and smoke developed index 3
• 10-Year Limited Warranty 2
• Made in the USA
Tips for using BLOCK-IT* House Wrap:
• Store BLOCK-IT* in a clean, dry, covered area until installation.
• Use a sharp razor knife to cut BLOCK-IT*.
• Use a good quality C920 Class 25 caulk and/or flashing tape with acrylic or butyl adhesive for sealing windows, doors or penetrations.
• Roll all seam and flashing tapes after installation with a J-roller to ensure proper bonding.
• Limit UV exposure to 6 months.
• Use a release layer (building paper) when installing a product that could bond to BLOCK-IT® such as stucco.
Take the protection of your structure to the next level. Use BLOCK-IT* House Wrap with BLOCK-IT* Tapes.Download our sales brochure
- 1The surface pattern on Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap can help with anti-slip, but the surface may still become slippery in some conditions and caution should be taken when using ladders or walking upon.
- 2You must follow Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap Installation Instructions and requirements to ensure proper water barrier performance of Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap and maintain the warranty.
- 3Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap is combustible and should not be placed near an open flame or sources of ignition.Contact on either surface with chemicals including coatings, cleaning agents or otherwise can affect the performance of Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap.