From wiping up grime, oil and grease to soaking up food prep spills, having the right wipe on hand is crucial to your operation. A clean, absorbent and durable alternative to paper towels, rags and shop towels, WypAll® offers a wide range of task-specific wipes and cloths designed to meet your industry needs and enhance your confidence in every clean. The Critical Clean™ range helps reduce contamination risk with sanitising, disinfecting and cleaning solutions, when your clean can't be compromised. The WypAll® X80 Plus Critical Clean™ colour-coded cleaning range has been specially designed for tough cleaning tasks in food processing and healthcare environments. Leading the way in hygiene, the colour-coded cleaning cloths are food contact certified and available in four colours (blue, red, green and yellow) designed to help facilitate task segregation where it is a key requirement. Colour-coded cleaning helps to reduce the risk of cross-contamination as the colour of the cleaning cloths determines the cleaning task it is used for. These absorbent cloths are ideal for wet or dry cleaning where a strong and bulky cloth is required. Advanced Hydroknit® technology is used in these blue cloths, ensuring each reusable wipe is strong, durable and highly absorbent without tearing. The absorbent cloths feature Powerpocket embossing for improved debris pickup and helping to reduce residue, allowing for a faster, more efficient clean. WypAll® X80 Plus Critical Clean™ cleaning cloths can be used with detergent or disinfectant. These reusable cleaning cloths have been tested as compatible for use in spray and wipe application with peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, bleach (sodium hypochlorite) and quats (quaternary ammonium compounds). Spray and wiping compatibility helps to ensure workers can wipe their own work spaces, vehicles, desks, seating and food prep areas before and after use. When the WypAll® X80 Plus Critical Clean™ cloths are used for spray and wipe it also helps to enable production workers to clean down/sanitise individual workstations before hand-off to next shift. For environments where fully saturated wiping is a requirement, these WypAll® cleaning wipes are tested as compatible with soap/detergent, hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid, methyl ethyl ketone, isopropanol, acetone and bleach (sodium hypochlorite). Always follow manufacturers' instructions for dilution, application and contact time. These quarter fold cleaning cloths are available in a hygienic poly pack helping provide protection from contaminants. Single sheet dispensing helps to prevent grime or dirt touching the cleaning wipes, ensures you only touch the sheet that you use, helps to control usage and reduces waste. WypAll® X80 Plus Critical Clean™ colour-coded cleaning cloths are compatible with WypAll® quarter fold wipers dispenser (product code 7969). Individual cleaning cloths measure 35.5cm (L) x 33.5cm (W). The WypAll® X80 Critical Clean™ Plus colour-coded cleaning range is available in red (19127), blue (19139), green (19154) and yellow (19164).
- Each pack of WypAll® X80 Plus Critical Clean™ blue cleaning cloths contains 30 blue quarter fold, colour coded-cleaning cloths
- WypAll® X80 Plus Critical Clean™ cleaning cloths are food contact certified and available in four different colours, facilitating task segregated colour-coded cleaning to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and enhance regulatory hygiene practices and compliance
- Advanced Hydroknit™ technology ensures these blue cloths are strong, fast absorbing and tear proof
- Designed for tough cleaning tasks in food processing and healthcare environments, these absorbent cloths feature Powerpocket embossing for improved cleaning and debris pickup, helping you to wipe right
- Delivered in a hygienic poly pack to provide protection from grime or dirt touching the blue cloths and featuring single sheet dispensing to control usage and reduce waste