• Technicians working with hydraulic fluid were required to wear 15 mil thick chemical resistant loves, but many used 5-6 mil Nitrile gloves or no gloves for better dexterity
• Hydraulic fluid degraded the Nitrile thin mil gloves quickly. Workers needed about 50 pairs per 8 hour shift
• Degraded and torn pieces of gloves in drain tables and workstations resulted in potential process and product damage from Foreign Object Debris (FOD)
Jackson Safety* G29 Solvent Gloves for protection and dexterity
Cost and Waste Reduction:
• Technicians reduced glove usage 80% — from 50 pairs per day to 4 pairs per day
• Reduction in glove changes increased productivity
Reduced Potential for Product Damage:
• Jackson Safety* G29 Solvent Gloves provide better puncture resistance to reduce potential of FOD
Select the best wiping solutions.
Why Zero Waste is always at the forefront
Shop towels and rags are dirtier than you think
Get the latest articles, news, product updates and best...