• Technicians working with hydraulic fluid were required to wear 15 mil thick chemical resistant loves, but many used 5-6 mil Nitrile gloves or no gloves for better dexterity
• Hydraulic fluid degraded the Nitrile thin mil gloves quickly. Workers needed about 50 pairs per 8 hour shift
• Degraded and torn pieces of gloves in drain tables and workstations resulted in potential process and product damage from Foreign Object Debris (FOD)
Jackson Safety* G29 Solvent Gloves for protection and dexterity
Cost and Waste Reduction:
• Technicians reduced glove usage 80% — from 50 pairs per day to 4 pairs per day
• Reduction in glove changes increased productivity
Reduced Potential for Product Damage:
• Jackson Safety* G29 Solvent Gloves provide better puncture resistance to reduce potential of FOD
Avoid Seeing the Restroom Through Rose-Colored...
The impact of choosing the wrong garment can be steep.
Shop towels and rags are dirtier than you think